P.O. Box 1010
The social workers at Lohja Hospital serve all patients being treated in the hospital wards and outpatient clinics as well as their family members.
What do social workers do?
- We provide information on social security and services and, if necessary, assist in the submission of applications.
- Together with patients, relatives and staff, we participate in the planning of the patient’s discharge from hospital and in the organization of follow-up treatment.
- We will help you in determining your work capacity and rehabilitation opportunities and participate in making rehabilitation plans with other professional groups.
- We cooperate with authorities and other partners.
- We provide support and assist patients and their relatives in discussions.
- We provide information on the activities of patient organizations and matters related to patient rights.