At the Eye and Ear Hospital’s Oculoplastic Unit, we treat diseases of the eyelids, lacrimal ducts, the surface of the eye, and the orbit. We treat most of our patients surgically.
In our unit, we treat patients over the age of 16. Treatment at our unit requires a physician’s referral.
- Please register on the 1st floor upon your arrival.
- It is recommended that you arrive to the hospital about 15 minutes before your actual appointment.
- Bring an updated list of your medication with you.
- Fill in and bring along the pre-information forms that came with your invitation letter or go to Maisa to fill in the information electronically. Go to Maisa’s login page.
- If you wear contact lenses, please also bring your glasses with you.
- Please reserve plenty of time for the visit, as waiting times may sometimes be long.
- Examinations may require the use of pupil dilating eye drops, which can temporarily impair vision and cause glare. Please arrive by public transport or have someone drive you by car.