Opening hours and contact information
Appointments and inquiriesPhone, Appointments and inquiries: 09 471 76172
Medical HelplinePhone, Medical Helpline: 116 117
Helpline for a breast cancer patientPhone, Helpline for a breast cancer patient: 09 471 74241
Uro-oncological outpatient clinicPhone, Uro-oncological outpatient clinic: 09 471 76929
4. kerroksen polikliinisen vastaanoton toimistoPhone, 4. kerroksen polikliinisen vastaanoton toimisto: 09 471 73218
4. kerroksen toimiston faksiPhone, 4. kerroksen toimiston faksi: 09 471 74205
5. kerroksen polikliinisen vastaanoton toimistoPhone, 5. kerroksen polikliinisen vastaanoton toimisto: 09 471 73266
5. kerroksen toimiston faksiPhone, 5. kerroksen toimiston faksi: 09 471 73267
6. kerroksen polikliinisen vastaanoton toimistoPhone, 6. kerroksen polikliinisen vastaanoton toimisto: 09 471 73271
6. kerroksen toimiston faksiPhone, 6. kerroksen toimiston faksi: 09 471 73270
The Meilahti Oncology Outpatient Clinic and Day Ward have offices for appointments with physicians and nurses in many of our units.
Our operating hours are on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You will receive an invitation to arrive at our clinic and for treatment on the basis of a referral. Before starting your treatment, you will usually visit the laboratory and have the required medical imaging examinations, as well as have a physician's appointment. Your actual treatment plan will be devised during an appointment with one of the clinic's physicians. Please arrive at the outpatient clinic on time.
In sudden emergency matters, please contact the on-call hospital in your area.
Our outpatient clinic for intensified follow-ups is located on the 4th floor in the Department of Oncology.
Our outpatient clinics for sarcomas, neuroendocrine tumors, lutetium treatments, thyroid issues, and brain tumors are located at Paciuksenkatu 21, 4th floor. One of our clinics for appointments with breast cancer nurses also operates at the same address.
Our outpatient clinic for gynecological cancers operates on the 1st floor at Women's Hospital.
We mainly provide drug therapies for cancer on the Day Ward on the 2nd floor of Meilahti Tower Hospital. Some treatments are also given on the 3rd floor of the Department of Oncology. Entrance to our Day Ward is through the main lobby of Meilahti Tower Hospital at Haartmaninkatu 4. From the lobby you can reach our Day Ward by following the marked pink line that starts after the cafeteria.