Opening hours and contact information
At the Pediatric Neurology Outpatient Clinic at Porvoo Hospital, we examine and treat children and adolescents aged 0–16.
Reasons for an appointment include:
- headache with complications
- moderate to severe learning difficulties
- development delay (linguistic development, motor development, overall development)
- attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (initiation of medication)
- suspicion of a neurological disease such as musculoskeletal disorders, cerebral palsy, movement disorders
A child’s or adolescent’s appointment at our outpatient clinic requires a physician's referral.
The outpatient clinic is located in the so-called WSOY house in central Porvoo.