We are experts in ICT solutions for health care. We are responsible for information system and communication technology services and IT equipment rentals.
Our customers include the Joint Authority HUS, the joint authority's partners, subsidiaries and associates, municipalities, private health care operators, and authorities.
Our strengths include knowing the core operations of our customers and utilizing an extensive network of cooperation and partners.
We support our customers' core operations by providing expert, operating, maintenance, and support services in information technology:
- Expertise and project management.
- Development of modern online services and operating environments.
- Software product development.
- Basic information technology.
- Information system, data center and cloud-based services.
- IT training and support for use.
We are responsible for maintaining the HUS information systems. Key systems include patient information systems, financial and personnel administration systems, and the systems for units providing support services.
We provide project management services and are responsible for architectural design in accordance with the HUS group architecture.
We develop new innovations and utilize the latest technologies, such as robotics and artificial intelligence. We also have strong expertise in developing various software products and digital services in cooperation with IT service providers and other HUS professionals. Examples of services developed in cooperation during 2020:
- Coronabot for citizens.
- A service guidance bot for patients.
- Control bot for sampling.
- Appointment booking for drive-in sampling.
- Coronavirus software for monitoring and tracking infections.
Our basic information technology services, such as telecommunications network, communication technology, various terminals and servers enable the use of information systems, office applications, email and the Internet, as well as other IT services.