Treatment of functional disordersKeywords:
At HUS, we treat functional disorders and identify suitable forms of rehabilitation.
Our task is also to develop the treatment of disorders and to train other health care professionals. Our services require a referral.
Five treatment paths for functional disorders:
- Psychoeducation, in which we provide information about functional symptoms and coping with them.
- Group intervention with six sessions, led by a psychologist, a social worker, and a psychophysical physiotherapist.
- Referral to Kela's rehabilitation experiment for functional disorders.
- Online therapy for functional disorders.
- Medical statements on Kela's intensive medical rehabilitation and other therapies supported by Kela.