Prior to treatment

When in need of medical care, the first option is always the local health centre. Make an appointment or, in urgent situations, go directly to the emergency clinic. As an alternative to your health centre, you can also make an appointment with occupational health care or a private practitioner.

The health centre physician, occupational health physician, or private practitioner will refer you to a HUS hospital for treatment or examinations, if necessary.