Opening hours and contact information
The Pediatric Unit at Porvoo Hospital has a Pediatric Outpatient Clinic and a Pediatric Care and Monitoring Unit.
Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
At the Pediatric Outpatient Clinic of Porvoo Hospital, we treat patients with appointments as well as emergency patients coming with referrals. Examples of patient groups treated at the Pediatric Outpatient Clinic:
- patients with diabetes
- patients with allergies and asthma
- various urinary problems and enuresis
- follow-ups and development monitoring of newborns
- eating disorders
- supportive therapy in cancer.
The Pediatric Outpatient Clinic is open Mon–Fri 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Care and Monitoring Unit
In the Pediatric Care and Monitoring Unit of Porvoo Hospital, we take care of children and adolescents who need observation or care measures. Examples of patient groups treated:
- patients arriving for emergency care and monitoring
- patients transferring to insulin pump therapy and diabetics requiring treatment guidance or a better control of their disease
- newborns in need of monitoring
- patients requiring drug infusions
- children and adolescents with various seizure or pain symptoms
The Care and Monitoring Unit is open Mon–Fri 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.