The Pediatric Unit at Porvoo Hospital has a Pediatric Outpatient Clinic and a Pediatric Care and Monitoring Unit.
Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
The Pediatric Outpatient Clinic is open Mon–Fri 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
At the Pediatric Outpatient Clinic of Porvoo Hospital, we treat patients with appointments. Examples of patient groups treated at the Pediatric Outpatient Clinic:
- patients with diabetes
- patients with allergies and asthma
- various urinary problems and enuresis
- follow-ups and development monitoring of newborns
- eating disorders
- supportive therapy in cancer.
Care and Monitoring Unit
The Care and Monitoring Unit is open Mon–Fri 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
In the Pediatric Care and Monitoring Unit of Porvoo Hospital, we take care of children and adolescents who need observation or care measures. Examples of patient groups treated:
- patients transferring to insulin pump therapy and diabetics requiring treatment guidance or a better control of their disease
- newborns in need of monitoring
- patients requiring drug infusions
- children and adolescents with various seizure or pain symptoms.