Opening hours and contact information
Office and appointment bookingPhone, Office and appointment booking: 019 380 1377
The Unit for Clinical Physiology at Lohja Hospital operates a pacemaker clinic and we carry out pulmonary function tests and heart examinations.
By appointment, we conduct the following specialty examinations for customers in the Lohja Hospital outpatient clinics and inpatient wards:
Pulmonary function tests:
- flow-volume spirometry
- pulmonary diffusing capacity examination
- methacholine bronchial provocation test
- nitric oxide assay
- exercise stress test
- PEF monitoring
- clinical exercise stress test
- structural and functional ultrasound examination of the heart, i.e. ECHO
- transesophageal ECHO
- resting ECG
- ambulatory monitoring
- SYMPTOM Holter monitoring 7 days
- Holter-ECG 24h-48h
- ambulatory blood pressure monitoring 24h
- long-term oximeter monitoring.
We use ankle-brachial pressure index (ABI) and toe-brachial pressure index (TBI) measurements with photoplethysmography to improve circulation diagnostics.
The Unit for Clinical Physiology at Lohja Hospital operates a pacemaker clinic, where we carry out pacemaker inspections for pacemaker patients in both the Lohja Hospital Area and the Länsi-Uusimaa Hospital Area.